Nov 1 – 30, 2015
November was a great month for us. This was the second month in a row our passive income sales broke the $1k barrier! Our passive income sales actually destroyed last months passive income sales clocking in at $1,341 vs. $1,182 of last month! We owe it in large part to the launch of one of our most prolific templates we’ve built to date, the Parallax Sales Page which sold $192 this month alone.
I don’t want to dismiss the service side of things by any means. Our service sales, building custom landing page templates, came in at $1,500. All of which came from new customers who found us organically through the LeadPages marketplace. I’m really loving the service side of our business.
CLIENT TEMPLATES LAUNCHED
All of the custom services we performed this month were for clients who are not selling their landing pages in the marketplace but are using them internally. So no new client templates to share this month, though we did build 3 client templates.
This month we launched 7 internal templates as well as 4 client templates. All of the internal templates we launched were actually FREE L(a)unch requests we received through TemplateLauncher.com. In actuality, this was one request for a template with four pricing tables. Why stop at 4? We decided to create 30 pricing tables split up into 5 different templates under the PRICE KING name.
- FREE L(a)unch: PRICE KING BUNDLE of 30 Unique PRICING TABLES!
- FREE L(a)unch: PRICE KING 1 – BUNDLE of 5 Unique Pricing Tables
- FREE L(a)unch: PRICE KING 2 – BUNDLE of 5 Unique Pricing Tables
- FREE L(a)unch: PRICE KING 3 – BUNDLE of 5 Unique Pricing Tables
- FREE L(a)unch: PRICE KING 4 – BUNDLE of 5 Unique Pricing Tables
- FREE L(a)unch: PRICE KING 5 – BUNDLE of 5 Unique Pricing Tables
- FREE L(a)unch: PRICE KING 6 – BUNDLE of 5 Unique Pricing Tables
The biggest lesson learned this month was to keep generating new ideas for how to expand our business to keep growing above the 3k a month in passive income goal.
Below is a screenshot from the Stripe dashboard for the dates of November 1 – November 31, 2015. Cha-ching!
Top Sales Day – $93
We almost matched last months high of $99, coming in at $93.